Thursday 7 July 2016

Super Hero 'About Me' Craftivity

Hooray for nearing the end of the year and having more opportunities to get creative.

I met my brand new group of Year 2s this afternoon who will make up 3B next year. We only had an hour with each other and half of that was going on a tour with their Year 6 buddies. I found this delightful super hero craft to make which I purchased for under £3. I also found a great super hero 'about me' here (although I did have to change 'color' to 'colour')

Some members of the current 3B were very helpful throughout the day and assisted me in chopping up the hair, faces, masks and capes. Of course, they couldn't keep themselves from getting involved and making their own super heroes! The instructions were very easy to follow and it's a lovely craft that I can use for a few years so I didn't mind the small cost. Here are the current 3B helpers with their efforts:


Next, here is a small selection of the efforts from the Year 2 boys. They worked so beautifully and were incredibly enthusiastic. Hopefully this is a positive sign for next year!

They quickly filled in their sheets with some of their favourite things. You'll notice the frame in the middle of the paper. We took a picture of each child in a super hero pose. These will be printed and stuck in ready to make a wonderful display in September.




A lovely end to the year.

Rokeby, it's been a blast! The year has gone so quickly. A huge thanks must go to my 3B gang of hard workers and happy gigglers. Thank you also to the parents who have been so supportive and kind. I've been blown away by the generosity shown and by the commitment to their boys.

I'm off to Cambodia, Vietnam and Australia over most of the holidays. Enjoy the break, I know I will! Maybe I can pick up some good art activities! I will be back in September with the return of the art club. See you there :)

~D.B

3 comments:


  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Bricks suppliers in guntur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Article!
    Today it is very important to focus overall development of child. There are many institute that run brainy sensory enhancement program to kids for improve their creative and social skills development.

    Best Memory Training Program
    Child Brain Development Activities

    ReplyDelete